JOIN OUR EMPLOYEE OWNED TEAM
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a position with EMI Services & TechFlow where we have been providing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers for more than 20 years. Here at EMI & TechFlow, we promote a work/life balance and we offer;
Innovative compensation plans;
Flexible Spending Plans
401K (with employer matching)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Note: This position is contingent upon successful contract award.
The Program Manager shall possess the following qualifications:
• Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
• Manages teams on contract support personnel at multiple locations.
• Maintains and manages the customer interface at the senior levels of the customer organization.
• Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
• Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
• Develops and enforces work standards.
• Supervises and directs staff on a daily basis.
• Excellent verbal, written, customer presentation and organizational skills.
At least ten (10) years of progressively more responsible experience directing, managing and supervision of Base Operations Support programs. The Program Manager must be capable of leading projects that involve the successful management of teams composed skilled Base Operations and Public Works employees
A Bachelor’s Degree in related field from an accredited program with at least ten (10) years of experience.
Additional Specialized Experience:
• Civil Engineering and Public Works Services
• HVAC Operations, Maintenance and Repair
• Architectural and Structural Maintenance and Repair
• Preventive and Predictive Maintenance Services
• Reliability Centered Maintenance Programs
• Automated Work Control Center Operations/Service Call Function
• Integrated Pest Management
• Solid Waste Management and Recycling
• Energy/Utility Plant Operations and Maintenance
• Roads and Grounds Maintenance Services
• Heavy Equipment Operations and Maintenance
• Environmental Compliance and Management
• Custodial Services
• Military Family Housing Maintenance
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Work location is in DC Metropolitan Area