TechFlow is searching for a talented a Web Developer to join our government services team. The right candidate enjoys a work environment where being entrepreneurial is expected, where innovation and new ideas happen every day, and where problems are solved by teams of passionate and confident individuals. Our culture thrives on out of the box thinking and the unique powerful expressions of our owners. As a 100% employee-owned company, our owners have an expectation of commitment, accountability for their actions, and responsibility for success. We are a company of individuals who work hard to have an impact and make a difference.
Founded in 1995 at the start of the dot-com revolution, TechFlow helped large commercial firms such as Dreamworks, Toshiba, MGM, and key government agencies modernize their critical systems using what has become Agile At Scale software development. Today, with deep operational roots in the bi-coastal innovation hubs of California and Northern Virginia, TechFlow continues as a leader in applying innovative software engineering solutions and technology to the US Government and commercial entities. TechFlow has had great success at combining its entrepreneurial nature to the company’s deep experience with mission critical systems to solve the most demanding business challenges.
True software and systems development is a team sport. To shape applications/systems, the web developer will need to leverage and utilize company SMEs, in addition to their personal experience and expertise, to create the 'ah-ha' moments with clients. We are looking for a passionate, driven, and dynamic individual who wants to have a meaningful impact.
The Web Developer shall assist staff in collecting, prioritizing, and defining website requirements. The web developer shall also establish and maintain various websites in support of the office and its various projects. Website designs and architectures must be coordinated to ensure compliance with the standards and practices approved by a governing board. In addition, the developer shall coordinate with various office components to ensure that website functionality meets their needs and assist staff in cooperatively engaging other organizations to ensure maximum connection of the various office websites to other internal and external websites. The successful candidate shall also assist staff in coordinating with internal components for hosting the various websites on the designated infrastructure.
• Minimum Public Trust security clearance required. *Uncleared candidates not meeting specified requirements will not be considered*.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have 5 years of relevant experience
• Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
• Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
• Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
• Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
• Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
• Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
• Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
• Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
• Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
• Demonstrated experience utilizing HTML and WordPress to develop websites
• Demonstrated experience utilizing SharePoint
• Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work with others to accomplish major initiatives
• Experience using JOOMLA to develop and maintain websites
• Demonstrated proficiency in SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013 to include managing lists, workflows, web part page design, data migration, and site collection administration.
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer (Minority / Female / Disability / Vets)
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Eligibility requirement: U.S. Citizenship.