JOIN OUR EMPLOYEE OWNED TEAM
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a position with TechFlow where we have been providing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers for more than 20 years. Here at TechFlow, you will work with best-of-breed technologies and work in a challenging, dynamic environment where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow promotes a work live balance and we offer;
Innovative compensation plans
Flexible Spending Plans
401K (with employer matching)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
TechFlow is a government contractor providing professional engineering, analysis, IT and scientific services to the government in business and process analysis, program management, user interaction design, software development, systems O&M and technology support services. We have been providing professional services and technology solutions to government customers since 1995. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA with offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow’s Digital Services Division is seeking an innovative, high-energy, and passionate candidate to join the team as a Program Manager focused leading an IT Software Development and Modernization Program. This key team member has the opportunity to make immediate impact in expanding TechFlow’s footprint across the federal market.
Note: This position is contingent upon successful contract award.
The Program Manager shall possess the following qualifications:
• Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
• Manages teams on contract support personnel at multiple locations.
• Maintains and manages the customer interface at the senior levels of the customer organization.
• Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
• Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
• Develops and enforces work standards.
• Supervises and directs staff on a daily basis.
• Excellent verbal, written, customer presentation and organizational skills.
At least ten (10) years of progressively more responsible experience directing, managing and supervision of complex IT software development, integration, or modernization projects. The Program Manager must be capable of leading projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of information management professionals who have been involved in analysis, design, integration, testing, documenting, modernization and implementing IT and/or geospatial technologies.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from an accredited program with at least ten (10) years of experience.
Additional Required Experience:
• SEI CMM Level 3 Certified PMP
• Experience with Cloud (AWS and/or Azure) technologies
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Work location is in DC Metropolitan Area