JOIN OUR EMPLOYEE OWNED TEAM
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a position with TechFlow where we have been providing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers for more than 20 years. Here at TechFlow, you will work with best-of-breed technologies and work in a challenging, dynamic environment where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow promotes a work live balance and we offer;
Innovative compensation plans
Flexible Spending Plans
401K (with employer matching)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
TechFlow is a government contractor providing professional engineering, analysis, IT and scientific services to the government in business and process analysis, program management, user interaction design, software development, systems O&M and technology support services. We have been providing professional services and technology solutions to government customers since 1995. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA with offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow’s Digital Services Division is seeking an innovative, high-energy, and passionate candidate to join the team as a Senior Financial Analyst to support an IT Software Operations, Maintenance, Development, Enhancement and Modernization Program. This key team member has the opportunity to make immediate impact in expanding TechFlow’s footprint across the federal market.
This position is contingent upon successful contract award of the USCG APLES II Program. Applicants for this position MUST possess at minimum a public trust clearance (DHS), secret clearance preferred.
The Senior Financial Analyst shall possess the following qualifications:
• Provides support in the areas of budget, billing, reporting, and financial management for IT initiatives. Analyzes an organization's performance and capabilities in areas such as order management, credit, and invoicing and dispute management.
• Works with customers to define and implement process, technology, and organizational improvements.
• Supports the definition of government financial business practices and incorporate processes into an automated solution.
• Assists in applying sound accounting and data processing principles.
• Integrates government financial business practices.
• Identifies potential problems and solutions through analysis and recommends solutions.
• Works with customers and applies best practices to effectively automate requirements.
• Applies applications, while adhering to established accounting principles and practices.
•At least ten (10) years of progressively more responsible experience.
•Experience with Redbook (Treasury Financial Management) Experience
•Experience with Oracle Financials
•Team leadership/mentoring experience.
• A Master’s Degree or related field from an accredited program (Accounting degree STRONGLY preferred).
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Work location is in Kearneysville, WV