JOIN OUR EMPLOYEE OWNED TEAM
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a position with TechFlow where we have been providing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers for more than 20 years. Here at TechFlow, you will work with best-of-breed technologies and work in a challenging, dynamic environment where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow promotes a work live balance and we offer;
Innovative compensation plans
Flexible Spending Plans
401K (with employer matching)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
TechFlow is a government contractor providing professional engineering, analysis, IT and scientific services to the government in business and process analysis, program management, user interaction design, software development, systems O&M and technology support services. We have been providing professional services and technology solutions to government customers since 1995. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA with offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow’s Energy Services Division is seeking an innovative, high-energy, and passionate candidate to join the team as a Program Manager focused leading energy efficiency projects. This key team member has the opportunity to make immediate impact in leading and guiding this US Army Corps of Engineers program.
Note: This position is contingent upon successful contract award of the US Army Corps of Engineers program.
The Program Manager will be responsible for:
The Contractor’s Project Manager shall be responsible for coordinating the oversight of M&V activities, reviewing results of M&V verification, and reporting his Team’s findings as directed by HNC’s PM. The M&V Contractor’s Project Manager shall have, at a minimum, the following qualifications:
1. A four-year engineering degree (preferably in mechanical or electrical engineering) and 10 years of experience or Professional Engineer registration.
2. Certification as a Commissioning Authority (CxA) and one of the following certifications CEM, CEA, CMVP or CBCP.
3. A minimum of 5 years of experience in the analysis, design, commissioning or measurement and verification of energy efficiency projects.
4. Experience with the broad range of technologies implemented in ESPC projects.
5. Experience in commissioning, re-commissioning, and retro- commissioning
6. Overall familiarity with an ESPC including, how projects are identified, baselined, developed, constructed, measured, verified, and paid for.
7. Familiar with multiple manufacturer’s Direct Digital Controls (DDC) systems and components.
8. Ability to prepare and present formal multimedia presentations.
9. Familiar with the safety training requirements and site specific safety requirements for activities to be conducted.
10. Cognizant of the Army and the FEMP M&V guidances and policies.
11. Must have, or have the ability to obtain, a Common Access Card.
At least ten (10) years of progressively more responsible experience directing, managing and supervision focused on program management with at least five years specifically designated as a PM on a contract of similar size, scope, and complexity.
A Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in Electrical Engineering)
Additional Required/Desired Experience: Program management experience and expertise in the following knowledge areas:
• Quality Management
• Project (Schedule and Scope) Management
• Human Resources Management
• Communications Management
• Risk Management
• Cost & Procurement Management
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Work location is in Huntsville, Alabama