JOIN OUR EMPLOYEE OWNED TEAM
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a position with TechFlow where we have been providing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers for more than 20 years. Here at TechFlow, you will work with best-of-breed technologies and work in a challenging, dynamic environment where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow promotes a work live balance and we offer;
Innovative compensation plans
Flexible Spending Plans
401K (with employer matching)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
TechFlow is an employee owned technical services Government Contractor that provides quality IT services to the government in software development, business and process analysis, technology and scientific support services. TechFlow is committed to exceeding our client's expectations by creating an intimate partnership where we work cohesively to help our clients solve their business problems using the latest in web-based and integration technologies. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA and has offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow’s Digital Services Development Department, responsible for designing, developing and deploying software for the U.S. Government has openings for Senior Applications Engineers.
Provides high level expertise in developing complex software applications involving new technologies, methods, concepts, or approaches. Designs software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation. Manages software development and support using formal Agile methodologies and workflows. Reviews existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time and improving current techniques. Formulates and defines specifications for software applications or modifies and maintains existing applications using engineering releases. Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Evaluates new and existing software products for implementation. Often serves as technical lead, coordinating the efforts of cross-functional technical personnel. Provides detailed instructions and program design specification to peers and junior personnel assigned to a project team, and closely supervise their performance.
Level III: Seven to ten years IT experience supporting projects and systems of similar size, scope and technical complexity to those supported under this contract and all task orders issued.
Level IV: Ten to fifteen years IT experience supporting projects and systems of similar size, scope and technical complexity to those supported under this contract and all task orders issued.
Level V: Fifteen to twenty years IT experience supporting projects and systems of similar size, scope and technical complexity to those supported under this contract and all task orders issued.
• Develop software for new applications and maintenance of existing applications
• Design, code and test all software applications developed
• Develop conceptual and technical design including use of OOA and OOD techniques
• Participate on sprint teams using SAFe, Scrum and Kanban for Agile delivery model
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or equivalent technical field. Bachelor’s Degree may be accepted if sufficiently technical experience is demonstrated to offset the educational requirement. • Experience supporting DOD, specifically USCG, programs is highly desired.
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Eligibility requirement: U.S. Citizenship.
• Qualified applicants will be given in-depth technical interview - verbal and written - to assess and discuss skills listed on their resumes. • Work location is Kearneysville, WV