JOIN OUR EMPLOYEE OWNED TEAM
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a position with TechFlow where we have been providing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers for more than 20 years. Here at TechFlow, you will work with best-of-breed technologies and work in a challenging, dynamic environment where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow promotes a work live balance and we offer;
Innovative compensation plans
Flexible Spending Plans
401K (with employer matching)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
TechFlow is an employee owned technical services Government Contractor that provides quality IT services to the government in software development, business and process analysis, technology and scientific support services. TechFlow is committed to exceeding our client's expectations by creating an intimate partnership where we work cohesively to help our clients solve their business problems using the latest in web-based and integration technologies. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA and has offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow’s Digital Services Development Department, responsible for designing, developing and deploying software for the U.S. Government has an opening for an IT Solution Delivery Manager.
Note: This position is contingent upon successful contract award of the APLES 2 program.
TechFlow is looking for an IT Solution Delivery Manager for a portfolio of applications in operations and maintenance with enhancements in parallel created by multiple software development teams. The position requires interfacing with Software Developers and Test Engineers towards successful build, deployment, packaging and release of quality software. Many applications are mission-critical, where the Delivery Manager is required to set up and maintain processes to assure software quality. This is a customer-facing position where the Delivery Manager facilitates change control board meetings, documents and publishes approval for changes, assists the portfolio and project managers by creating configuration plans, maintaining configuration management databases and libraries, creating configuration management reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and implement configuration management processes (such as configuration identification, control, data library/repository, configuration audits and product release and delivery and including software installations)
- Operate and maintain an application configuration management database and library for the project using standard configuration management library tools
- Assist/Train Project Team members to gain and maintain application configuration management proficiency
- Assist Project Manager in developing the application configuration management plan, provide configuration management reports as requested
- Participate in application CCB in accordance with the configuration management plan, engage customers and stakeholders to secure approval for envisioned changes, and change authorization before a release is deployed to production.
- Coordinate interfaces between release management and other functions/processes. Ensure quality of release including compliance with established standards.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- 10 years experience in development, configuration management and/or production operations
- Bachelor Degree (Masters Degree HIGHLY preferred) in a related field
- 5+ years experience managing source control tools (TFS, Subversion, GIT, ClearCase, etc.) including ownership of source structure required for parallel maintenance and enhancement releases
- 5+ years experience administering defect and change management software such as TFS (managing work items), JIRA, Rally, ClearQuest, etc.
- 5+ years experience creating build definitions with continuous integration using tools such as TFS, Jenkins, Bamboo, etc. supporting multiple software development teams, interfacing with developers and test engineers as required. Archive builds and maintain build repositories for deployment to higher environments.
- Configuration/Release Management experience within a portfolio of 30-50 applications of varied sizes and criticality
- Consistent history (multiple years) with previous clients preferably US federal agencies
- Experience with scripting languages as Perl, Python, Unix shell scripting
- Development experience using C++ or Java
- Exposure to DOD/Coast Guard CM processes will be a plus
- ITIL certification
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Work location is in Kearneysville, WV