JOIN OUR EMPLOYEE OWNED TEAM
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a position with TechFlow where we have been providing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers for more than 20 years. Here at TechFlow, you will work with best-of-breed technologies and work in a challenging, dynamic environment where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow promotes a work live balance and we offer;
Innovative compensation plans
Flexible Spending Plans
401K (with employer matching)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
TechFlow is an employee owned technical services Government Contractor that provides quality IT services to the government in software development, business and process analysis, technology and scientific support services. TechFlow is committed to exceeding our client's expectations by creating an intimate partnership where we work cohesively to help our clients solve their business problems using the latest in web-based and integration technologies. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA and has offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow’s Digital Services Development Department, responsible for designing, developing and deploying software for the U.S. Government has an opening for a Senior Business Analysis Lead.
Note: This position is contingent upon successful contract award of the APLES 2 program.
The Business Analysis Service Line Lead is responsible for leading teams developing and managing requirements, managing the enterprise architecture and supporting the Agile methods and procedures to be used by the software development project teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have practical knowledge of designing and implementing requirements controls in a complex software development environment. Experience working with the agile software development method is a plus.
- Establish and maintain processes, develop requirements management procedures and identify items to be put under requirements control.
- Lead business analysis activities to identify program requirements
- Evaluate and revise Enterprise Architecture as needed to incorporate new technologies and best practices
- Coordinate activities of teams so deliverables are on schedule and within standards.
- Track changes to various types of Requirements items to include development environments, developed software code and documentation.
- Generate requirements management reports and metrics.
- Assist in facilitating control board and engineering review board meetings to include preparation of agendas, handouts and minutes.
- Evaluate existing processes, recommend changes and guide implementation to improve efficiency.
- Conduct other requirements management support functions as required.
- Brief senior management monthly on Service Line status and achievements
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
- 10 years related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline. (Masters Degree HIGHLY preferred)
- Experience with software or application development projects.
- Must have excellent written and oral presentation skills and full command of MS Office applications.
- 5 or more years of knowledge of CM methodologies and ability to automate CM process.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 or more years of experience developing code and working on the full development life cycle of small development projects;
- Prior experience supporting a Department of Defense or US Coast Guard contract.
- Ability to effectively lead in a large team or matrixed environment;
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and requirements as well as the ability to support multiple projects.
- Experience and proficiency in customer service, problem solving and communication (verbal and written).
- ITIL certification preferred
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Work location is in Kearneysville, WV