JOIN OUR EMPLOYEE OWNED TEAM
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a position with TechFlow where we have been providing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers for more than 20 years. Here at TechFlow, you will work with best-of-breed technologies and work in a challenging, dynamic environment where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow promotes a work live balance and we offer;
Innovative compensation plans
Flexible Spending Plans
401K (with employer matching)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
TechFlow is a government contractor providing professional engineering, analysis, IT and scientific services to the government in business and process analysis, program management, user interaction design, software development, systems O&M and technology support services. We have been providing professional services and technology solutions to government customers since 1995. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA with offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow’s Digital Services Division is seeking an innovative, high-energy, and passionate candidate to join the team as a Program Manager focused leading an IT Software Development, Modernization, and Operations Program. This key team member has the opportunity to make immediate impact in leading and guiding the U.S Coast Guard APLES 2 program.
Note: This position is contingent upon successful contract award of the APLES 2 program.
The Program Manager will be responsible for:
• Providing senior level management and oversight for the contract as a whole as well as all task orders issued under the contract • Serving as senior level contract management, interfacing with the Government Contracting Officer (KO), Contracting Officer's Technical Representative (COTR), OSC Command Staff, as well as other Government management personnel to ensure that all Contract deliverables and requirements are met. • Organizing, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks. • Providing senior level oversight and management of contract/task order budgeting/cost management, management and overall contract/task order operations.
• Managing substantial software development contract support operations including multiple projects.
• Maintaining and managing the customer interface at the senior levels of the customer organization.
• Performing enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems. • Ensuring conformance with program task schedules and costs. • Providing supervisory oversight and guidance to multiple project control specialists.
• Developing and enforcing work standards.
At least ten (10) years of progressively more responsible experience directing, managing and supervision focused on program management with at least five years specifically designated as a PM on a contract of similar size, scope, and complexity. The Program Manager must be capable of leading projects that involve the successful management of teams composed of information management professionals who have been involved in analysis, design, integration, testing, documenting, modernization and implementing IT technologies.
A Masters’s Degree in IT Systems Management, Business Administration, Contract Administration or equivalent.
Additional Required/Desired Experience: Program management experience and expertise in the following knowledge areas:
• Transition/Integration Management
• Quality Management
• Project (Schedule and Scope) Management
• Human Resources Management
• Communications Management
• Risk Management
• Cost & Procurement Management
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Work location is in Kearneysville, WV