JOIN OUR EMPLOYEE OWNED TEAM
Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a position with TechFlow where we have been providing opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their careers for more than 20 years. Here at TechFlow, you will work with best-of-breed technologies and work in a challenging, dynamic environment where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow promotes a work live balance and we offer;
Innovative compensation plans
Flexible Spending Plans
401K (with employer matching)
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
TechFlow is an employee owned technical services Government Contractor that provides quality IT services to the government in software development, business and process analysis, technology and scientific support services. TechFlow is committed to exceeding our client's expectations by creating an intimate partnership where we work cohesively to help our clients solve their business problems using the latest in web-based and integration technologies. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA and has offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow’s Digital Services Development Department, responsible for designing, developing and deploying software for the U.S. Government has immediate openings for Mid-Level Software Developers in our Arlington, VA office.
• Develop software for new applications and maintenance of existing applications
• Design, code and test all software applications developed
• Develop conceptual and technical design including use of OOA and OOD techniques
• Participate on sprint teams using SAFe, Scrum and Kanban for Agile delivery model
• Three to five years of experience with Java and Object Oriented languages
• Three to five years of experience in unit and integration testing using JUnit framework, Selenium and JBoss
• Experience in developing applications using JAX-RS or REST technologies, SOAP Web Services, JMS, XML, XSLT, and XPATH
• Working knowledge of application developments methodologies such as SDLC and Agile
• Team player and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrate ability to work within a scrum team to solve problems, advise, influence and guide the development of technical solutions.
• Demonstrate ability to write Maven builds and deployment scripts to package and deploy on JBoss application servers
• Linux command line administration
• Conduct multiple levels of testing including unit, system, integration and performance
• Proficient with database query tools and Structured Query Language
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
• Three to five years of experience of Java programming
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer (Minority / Female / Disability / Vets)
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Eligibility requirement: U.S. Citizenship.
• Qualified applicants will be given in-depth technical interview - verbal and written - to assess and discuss skills listed on their resumes.