Windows/CITRIX Administrator 2
TechFlow is a government contractor providing professional engineering, analysis, IT and scientific services to the government in business and process analysis, program management, user interaction design, software development, systems O&M and technology support services. We have been providing professional services and technology solutions to government customers since 1995. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA with offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow is looking for a WINDOWS/CITRIX ADMINISTRATOR 2 that shall assist the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SSC Atlantic) Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP) and Business Intelligence Systems at SSC Atlantic in Charleston, SC.
Note: This position is CONTINGENT upon successful contract award.
The Windows/CITRIX Administrator 2 will support the Government in the configuration, administration and day to day operations of multiple virtualized Microsoft Windows servers supplied by the Navy Enterprise Data Center and CITRIX server also supplied by the Navy Enterprise Data Center. These servers provide a virtual desktop environment to the users of the Command business intelligence systems (currently Data Warehouse Business Intelligence System). The user population is about 40 users arranged into privilege groups, each with a set of supported applications, with expected growth to a total of approximately 60.
Duties will include:
- Support day to day administration of the virtualized Windows and CITRIX servers.
- Support user administration and provisioning.
- Configure user groups and roaming profiles for CITRIX user.
- Install and configure new or established applications, to include SAP Business Objects and Data Services Desktop Tools, as approved for use by the program manager for the system, or to meet certification and accreditation, performance, monitoring or information assurance requirements.
- Implement server level monitoring to help system administrators monitor the production servers, alert them when problems occur, set resource thresholds for alerts, and aid in resolution of problems.
- Schedule, or cause to be scheduled, monthly information assurance scans of the servers and applications.
- Interface with the servicing Data Center for actions that require administrator privileges in accordance with their service level agreement.
- Remediate findings found in the course of operations or scans to comply with United States Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Computer Task Orders or other requirements for the system in the allotted time.
- Assist in sizing environment to meet application and customer requirement(s).
The Windows/CITRIX Administrator 2 shall possess the following qualifications:
- DoD Security Clearance: Candidates MUST be eligible for a Secret clearance within the Department of Defense.
- DoD Cybersecurity Workforce: Candidates MUST be certified as IT Level 2, IAT Level 2.
- Education: Technical Training in information technology and cyber security.
- Experience: Ten (10) years of hands-on experience with information technology and cyber security with three (3) years of hands-on experience installing, configuring and sustaining Windows/CITRIX to current DoD information assurance requirements, performance tuning and the implementation of backup and restore capabilities. Must possess a Windows OS system certification.
Must possess one or more of the following certifications:
TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Work will be performed on board the customer site in Charleston, SC.