Business Objects Administrator 2
TechFlow is a government contractor providing professional engineering, analysis, IT and scientific services to the government in business and process analysis, program management, user interaction design, software development, systems O&M and technology support services. We have been providing professional services and technology solutions to government customers since 1995. TechFlow is headquartered in San Diego, CA with offices in Albuquerque, NM, Arlington, VA and Idaho Falls, ID.
TechFlow is looking for a BUSINESS OBJECTS ADMINISTRATOR 2 that shall assist the Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic (SSC Atlantic) Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy ERP) and Business Intelligence Systems at SSC Atlantic in Charleston, SC.
Note: This position is CONTINGENT upon successful contract award.
The Business Objects Administrator 2 shall support SSC Atlantic in the installation, configuration, updates, upgrade, administration and operations of JAVA based, Linux hosted SAP Business Objects and Data Services implementations in assigned applications and systems (currently Data Warehouse Business Intelligence System). The current environment consists of three production nodes for the creation, test and production of business intelligence reports for about 1400 users.
Duties will include:
- Support administration of the Business Objects applications, to include user facing web services.
- Support Promotion Management or Version Management for Business Objects artifacts (such as reports, universes, security models, etc.) from the reports development tier to the reports quality assurance tier; and from the reports, quality assurance tier to the reports production tier.
- Support user, user group administration and provisioning.
- Install, update, upgrade and configure Business Objects Data Services and Information Steward on assigned systems.
- Configure new or established commercial products (SAP Business Objects, Business Objects Data Services, Information Steward and their components) to meet production, performance, monitoring or information assurance requirements.
- Implement application monitoring to help system administrators monitor the production systems, alert them within one hour when problems occur, set resource thresholds for alerts, and aid in resolution of problems.
- Schedule, or cause to be scheduled, monthly information assurance scans of the installed applications.
- Remediate findings found in the course of operations or scans to comply with United States Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Computer Task Orders or other requirements for the system in the allotted time.
The Business Objects Administrator 2 shall possess the following qualifications:
- DoD Security Clearance: Candidate MUST be eligible for a SECRET clearance.
- DoD Cybersecurity Workforce: Candidates MUST be certified as IT Level 2, IAT Level 2
- Education: Technical Training in information technology and cyber security, plus the following required by DoD 8570.01-M:
- (1) Certifications for IT Level 2, and,
- (2) Operating system certification
- Experience: 10 years of hands-on experience with information technology and cyber security with two (2) years’ experience installing, configuring and sustaining a SAP Business Objects version 3.x or later subject to current DoD information assurance requirements, user administration and exercise of backup and restore capabilities.
Must possess one or more of the following certifications:
Must possess one or more of the following OS system certifications:
TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
- Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Work will be performed on board the customer site in Charleston, SC.