TechFlow Inc., a San Diego based government contractor, providing Software Development and IT solutions to the U.S. Government has an immediate opening for a SOFTWARE SUPPORT ANALYST - who will work in the San Diego, CA office.
The Software Support Analysts will
• Provide application and service support in maintaining and developing proprietary, web-based procurement application.
• Direct user assistance in navigating the system, resolving technical issues related to data and/or the system itself and will perform some QA testing, user training and in-depth data analysis.
• Work closely with call center representatives, senior level analysts, QA and software developers to support the system and its users.
• Be responsible for improvements to the internal support infrastructure helping to refine internal procedures with the intent to further improve client satisfaction.
• BA/BS in mathematics or Computer technology related field.
• Entry level understanding of C/C++, JAVA or related language.
• Have the ability to multitask efficiently and learn quickly.
• Ability to analyze and present complex technical solutions in a clear, concise manner.
• Produce creative solutions for technical issues.
• Knowledge of relational databases, client/server architecture and basic programming constructs.
• Experience with application development.
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with SQL.
• TechFlow is an equal opportunity employer.
• This is an hourly non-exempt position.
• Work will be performed at TechFlow corporate office. (Mira Mesa)
• Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
• Eligibility requirement: U.S. Citizenship.
• Reports to the Service Desk Manager.